Wednesday 24 September 2008

Edible Tableware

Do you bother with washing dishes after your meals? Yes, I do. Now there are a production from Japan.Called -- Edible Tableware,these could make your dream which does not need to washing dishes after your meals come be ture!!! Fantastic~~these fit me so much ...
Let's see what advantages do the" Edible Tableware" have:
Firstly this production is interesting,funny stuff.There for it can attractive people's attention.Even though when people only see them it's enough fall love with them...I think so! So, I think it could find widely market.
Secondly these might be kind of save the energy ,because if we use these we wouldn't ues water to wash dishes any more . So that's very convenient!
Thirdly these look are very dellicious~and they made from salt,flour and water.So they shouldn't cost so much.That's mean they will make a good porfit.
Imagining,if we finish our meals and next thing it is to eat our plates,blows,chosticks...will be so enjoryable!! So I think these will become a perfect goods in the market!! I love them, so I believe it~

No comments: