Wednesday 21 January 2009

The CDS of rental cars

Something postive:
Imagine I am a car driver and I am going to drive rental cars in a new place, which I have never been to .The first problem will be I don't know any place I need to spend time to be familiar with this new place .And the second problem will be I am not sure about the law of drive here and so on.Also I must to know about my own car.And the best thing for me it will be I can adapt the new place as quick as possible.So if I have a CD like that it will be fantastic~
so there are some strengths :
*very helpful for people who is not know very well about the place.May could make they drive easily.
*And it is a good advertising for local businesses.
*Also it is a characteristic for the place.So may be can promote tour of this place that can make the economy increase.
*And those CDs can make the rental cars companys make more profit.Because they have this USP(unique selling point)
And some weakness:
*may not have many people going to use it cause they can use GPS instead of.
*And can't be like always have new driver.
*Also if you are driving and you hearing this CD and you heard something really attract you ,you will focus on it that may make something Dangerous happened.

No comments: