Tuesday 13 October 2009

Interactive piggy bank teaches kids about money




This is a quite smart idea I suppose.The most reason I said that is the product is target children.And it able to teach children some skill about the finance ,money ...Well I can say it just like a toy so it will attract most of children and its can help kids to gain some general knowledge besides playing so the parents will likely to buy it for their children as well .And it can teach kids how to plan for purchases by setting goals, completing tasks and comparing prices.These are all important skill for the future life.So which I think the demand will not be low .It is a good Christmas gift for young children.

But it is really for certain ages of children as well for example 3-12 ,I think should be children before middle school otherwise the piggy bank system will be too easy for them then nothing for them to learn .And the other problem is there will be a comparison between them I mean like if one child has it, he will show it to his friends and his friends are going to want to have it ,then they will ask their parents to buy it, no matter the parents are willing to buy it or not .So what i mean is the children will have comparison with each other.I think anything for playing children will waste time on it .But the good thing for this product is it can provide some skills for children.

So I think it is a good business idea.

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

Daily blogs have stopped again