Monday 10 November 2008



This is a advertisement which is about the chocolate.The DAIRY MILK CHOCOLATE.First when I saw this I think it's is really funny.I can't really understand why a chocolate advertising use a funny black gorilla???!!But after I watched this several times I think I understand a little .So I think I should write it out and share with others.
First I think the aim of they use a funny gorilla is let people easier to remember this advertise .Just because It's is not a normal way that people to think with the chocolate so it is very special.People always can remember special things. Second the advertisement also use a music, a relax music.That seems make the gorilla very comfortable very relax also very exciting! Therefore the big black gorilla could play that good beats... All this advertising focus on the gorilla and at the last the product come out . It looks like the conclusion of all the things before like why there is a gorilla? why it play the beats? why it is very exciting,very relax?...
This is the successful things in this advertisement .Because just at the beginning it already can attract people ,it can make people have curiosities ,make people want to know what will happened next.That's great.
But on the other hand I think there are also some weakness like the time to show the product it too short.The most of time is cost on the gorilla.And I think the gorilla and chocolate are not contact too tightness.... I don't know just my feeling.
But there is one point can successful attract consumers .It's already good .

No comments: