Saturday 1 November 2008

Drink-Mixing Vending Machines


Oh... I have several days without writing blog.And I had a good rest during those days .But It's enough .I don't want have a study week like that anymore,because for me It's too relax , cause I am a lazy person.So from now I have to continue to do the blog nearly everyday.But by the way during those days I was not learn nothing about business study . Cause a small person teach me a lot .So that's mean I had learn something!
OK...OK... let's begin.Let's begin to talk about a business which is about the vending machines.It's a completely new and special vending machine.It can powering an exciting new generation of vending and packaging machines that package liquid based products on-demand in resealable pouches. And that named POUCH LINK.The Pouch Link system uses linked, spouted flexible pouches which are supplied capped in continuous spools or chains. The technology enables a high volume of product to be stored in a minimal space and offers significant benefits over current practices in vending and packaging.So really special yes?It's really fresh idea.
For people this is a new things ,so the advantage is this is a new attempt,but I think the disadvantage is I 'm not sure people would like it .Because to make the drink mix may be the taste will not good.And we can see the packaging for the product is not very nice ,but I'm not sure the cost of the pouch.But maybe because it is a business about the vending machines so it will have a stable market for some special demand.But I think it can save some time .
At the last I should say for me this is not really good , cause I think it's not a necessity.
That's all.

1 comment:

Becca. said...

hey good, we're both studying at the same time =]

good stuff hehehe =D