Sunday 26 October 2008

Hair Straightener Vending Machine


This is one of the invative UK companys .They released a form of vending machine which could allows user to straighten unruly hair with the device.I think it's a good business idea ,that thing is especailly for women . The person who offer this business idea just catch :Every women like be beautiful. This important point, right . For me I think hair is one of the most important parts for your appearance.Especailly for a woman, If you don't make up,It's ok, If your clothes are not so nice not so beautiful I think It's doesn't matter. But do you know If your hair Is ugliy and tousy... I won't think you can be look nice . So anyway what I want to say is your hair has a big affect for you .

Look , now we get a perfect product called " Hair Straightener Vending Machine " This machine is aimed at the trendy, popular Pub, Club, Gymnasium and Shopping Centre markets. It is a top end product for top end businesses. It will compliment any trendy unit by offering the style-conscious female customers the chance to continually look their best at all times. Your customer’s bad hair days are now a thing of the past, and they will thank you once our Beautiful Vending machine is installed.

And also I know this product once came out on the Dragons Den. For the second year running Beautiful Vending have been approached by the hit TV series Dragons Den and asked to appear as contestants, Co Director; Neil Mackay commented “Although it would be a great publicity opportunity for the company, we feel that the business is now too far advanced to benefit from the Dragons assistance and investment, so for the second year I’ve had to let them ‘know where I am…… I’m out’. Thia is a little history about it .

At the last I think the product is good , what about you ?

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

"now we get a prefect product called ""

perfect

Unknown said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
Combination Vending Machines
Also visit my page