Wednesday 22 October 2008

T-shirt Air Cannon

...Actually I don't understand why there is a ban usiness idea like that ,which is fire the T-shirt by the Air Connon. What a crazy business idea !Why and when we need to fire a T-shirt by the connon?So I don't think it is a good business idea.
Firstly,where is the market ? who is the consumer?But the intro duction said :"Created as a sport venue novelty,Air Cannons can fire T-shirt far into the air and their range and direction can be cont rolled.".Why we need do that ? I still don't understand.
Secondly,why the T-shirt should be fire?And what the aim to do that ?....That's really make me confusing.
Therefore I think not a real good idea.

But after I see some photos about it, I have change my mind a little.That's because I start to know what we can do with it. So waht we can do ? In my oponion some start whatever the singers the dancers or the sport starts...when they having a perform the want to make the audiences excited, they can use it. For example in the vocal concert also the palaestra, somewhere is very big you can use it .But you can't use it whenever and everywhere you want ,cause I think may it is a bit dangours,isn't it?
But a good thing for that ,also a point what I like is it have many shapes such as somethings like the basketball,the toothfaste ,the guiter,coca cola 's bottle,the baseball bat.... Very interesting! Some of them are really beautiful very attract people's attention.That's the good side.
So totaly ,I think the disadvantages are more than the advantages of this product.the market can't be very wide.Cause not very useful for most people .
But the words above here just my personal opinion.May be it is very good .Just I do not think it is!But I really like the disign of the shapes,really nice!

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

"..Actually I don't understand why there is a ban usiness idea like that ,which is fire the T-shit by the Air Connon. "

CARELESS ENGLISH!!!!

T-SHIT

??????????????????

chris sivewright said...

Have you stopped attending EF? It has been 5 days with no blog. I assume you have gone back to China.