Tuesday 14 October 2008

Kayak Hire/Tours


I like boating on the river,It makes me feel very relax and comfortable. I think there are many people likes me that likes to sit on a boat to visit somewhere. Especially in summer!

So there is a business idea " At a local river creek or waterside location operate Kayak."I think it is really good idea.

Because people will enjoy it .It is health and interesting~and the kayak can be rent to the guests with a expensive price. I think all this guests come to visit somewhrere they want to have a look for all the place . But here has a important point that is the location.Is there a beautiful place that can attract people ?
Also in that business you can use natural environment you do not need to buy or rent a place.This is an advantange.So that's can make your fixed cost less.But on the other hand I think you need some people who can row the Kayak ,Because If you do not let the person go with the guests It will be dangerous~so even you don't need the place but you also need some staff!
But according what I have read I found people really enjoy it ,so I think it is a good idea...

No comments: