Tuesday 14 October 2008

I WILL WORK HARD !!!

In fact I feel so bad because of I didn't do any work with my blog for a long time... I know to do a blog will be very helpful for my English and business study.So from now I decide to do a blog as much as I can ! To try my best to practise my poor English.
Before that I thought I will very comfortable without to do a blog and also make me feel easiler about the homework even for the life . But now I aware I'm completly wrong .Now I feel worse and worse on my business study!And sometime I do not know what the class talk about,and I don't know what should I do. Ofcourse I know why ,because I have never done the blog, sometime the homework .And I always find an excuse for myself ,that is :" The work is too hard for me ,I can not do any thing with my poor English!" So... That's why...
So now I know I can't do like that anymore.Because I want to become a good student right now ~ So I promise I will do my blog and work hard even though it is too hard for me .But I will try my best ~!
( P.S I think Mr.chris is a good teacher .He always encourage me and help me . So just for this reason I won't give up ! )

4 comments:

Becca. said...

hehehehehahahahaha
i love you haha so work even harder okokok =D
hehehehe
it's really good to see a post like this from you =]
im PROUD of you haha

chris sivewright said...

"I know to do a blog will be very helpful for my English and business study.So from now I decide to do a blog as much as I can !"

EXCELLENT

SLY said...

hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha
love you my dearest pig!

Mica said...

my roommate,if you do not work hard ,i will hit you,...hahahahha,,,,,,best wish for you .....