Saturday 18 October 2008

Vending Machines

Today I want to talk about a really good invention which is fits the market competition perfectly! Yes the things what I talk about are veding machines.I think veding machines are really good for a business stater.
Firstly, to start this business is very easy,the things what you need to do just research the market for choose your product and buy some machines ,that's all .You do not need to employ people.And you do not need to always think the price of your product and to compete with the others .
Secondly,to start this business you don't need cost a lot . And I think all of your cost are fixed cost.Because you just need buy some machines and the product what you want.
And there also have some points you need to consider.I think the most 2 important things are the location of your machines and the product in your machines.To make these two things all right I think you will be successful .
The location : Let's think why the location is very important for the veding machines ? The location where your vending machines operate is the key to how well you can generate a income by operating vending machines. If you choose somwhere don't have so many people.If you choose somewhere have many shops.In my opinion you may can't make any profit.So the best location you choose the most profit you make!
And the product : I think The product in your machines must can attract people you .In a business you must have your own consumer.You must find your own market.So you can be successful. You can put the things what most people need or some little things sich as cigarette , drinks cholcolate,etc.
At the last,I want to say : The vending machine has become a familiar part of our surroundings. So please hold the nice business chance!

No comments: