Tuesday 14 April 2009

New starting...

Today is the first school day for us .I think everything isn't change just like before . And we will continue our normal lives.Day after day.

I feel a little disappointed about the situation now.I found I have lost the direction of my life.Even at the last I don't know what do I want to do ... That's really sad! I just know that I have to work hard if not I will achieve nothing.I clearly know that.But still I think no matter how hard am I there also are still have a big difference between me and a good university.Then don't say I haven't even start to work hard... So I feel bad about the future , sometime I can't really control myself.one of my disadvantages is I can't keep to do things. But really I had tried to work hard and I could see I was really improved because of that... But now I am lazy again...T.T... Poor me...

So now I have to try to control myself again ,put myself into study again,and try to do my best to work hard again. And get away from lazy and sad. I should be optimistic about my future ,now try to start to design my own life in the future,because I have to take charge for myself, because I am getting older... I have the responsibility to make me better and better.

So with the start of a new term I will start to be a new me. Of course I will be a good ,working hard and try to be a top student. Find my confidence back ,find my determination back. From now on. Come on ,I believe I can figure that out.

Anyway no matter what do I decide and what do I do now ,I hope I will not to repent !! So just to do what should I do! I know I can ,I know I will...!

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

".I found I have lost the direction of my life"

so after 40 hours of FREE Economics you NOW say you have no direction?

what more can be done to help you?