Monday 16 March 2009

Evaluate a product ------- TO DO TATTOO

" The perfect solution for your shoddy short-term memory!" This is what does the advertisement says for this product.Really I think so, I think maybe all of us had that experience which is for avert us do not to forget something and write the things down in our hands or somewhere else.And after that although we can remember that thing but we can't wash the notes completely.It is really awful...because the notes make you look dirty.But if we use this product called -- TO DO Tattoo ,we won't need to worry about this problem anymore.So let evaluate it:

Advantages of to do tattoo:
  • It is a useful and Small product and it is very helpful for our lives.Really convenient and it looks very clean.And special,interesting.
  • Also because it write with a special pen so easy to wash
  • And it has many function -we can use it to make notes and make notes about our homework and for remember some important thing and also can do just as the picture before we go to the supermarket we can make a list of what do we want to buy.It very good isn't it? we won't forget things because of this tattoo.
  • And it is looks much better than you write in your hands with a normal pen not looks mixed and dirty...
  • And the pen is a skin-safe, washable-ink gel pen.

Disadvantage of to do tattoo:

  • you have to take those two things with you wherever you go.If you don't you can just use the normal pen and write in the normal way.
  • And I think you can't write something in very fast speed because it has grids so I think you need to keep that tidy.
  • Instead of this way we can just go to find a small note book to remember everything.

But still I think it is a really good and useful product,maybe I would like to have one anyway it just cost 3.99 pounds. oo...

Today in our business lesson MR.Chris asked us to evaluate the BOSTON MATRIX ,I didn't even how to evaluate and what should I wrote... = ='' That's made me feel real unhappy... e...

So I think I need to practise more in the future and before the exam.I have to able solve all problems I wish~ So now I am trying to evaluate the product above,, I am not sure it is the way to evaluate it...but still I am trying... hehe hehe... ^_^ So please comment my post let me know how should I evaluate something... thanks...

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

http://efbusinesseconomics.blogspot.com/search/label/Command%20Words

Please come to as many economics and business studies lessons of mine that you can come to.

NO FREE TIME.

ink&&ink said...

This is pretty hilarious. I cant see me or my mother writing "diapers for the kids" on our hand like that. However if one is forgetful this might be a clever idea. My husband should purchase one of these. he's a shoddy short-term memory kind of guy. Youre right it doesnt look dirty like when people write notes on their hands, so it could be an ok idea for those who do.

Especially teens who write everywhere an on everything and forget everything this could be something for them. I wonder who their targeted audience are.

Great post!
Lorelai
Compaq laptop lcd screen repair