Saturday 7 March 2009

I find I like studying Economic

I think I am going to study Economic in the university . Not only because it is a good and useful subject but also because I am interested in it.I would like to think about the question with my brain.I am not always use my brain to think somethings.Not because I am stupid , because I am very lazy to do my works. And I also think to think about how to solve Economic problems is very interesting. So that's why I decide to study this subject in the future.

So could you suggest me some good universities for study Economic ? No matter in the UK or not.As long as it is a good and famous university. I will make a target to encourage my study.And don't worry about my English now , because I know I will continue improving! I will practise it everyday ,for example do a daily blog... and speak English with Mica. HAHA~ And I will concentrate on study Economic work harder then before on Economic.Because before I am just settle for finish all Economic homework,but now I can't just do that I must to do some extra things on Economic. Learn more , remember more and do more. And I will start to do one thing everyday just like I do blog everyday, It is start to read Economic text book.Step by step...Because except in the class when teacher ask us to read the book then I will read ,If not I will not read it . So you can also say I nearly don't read that book. So now a lots of definition that I do not know . But I will know soon~~ 吼吼...

Anyway all in all is I need a target... So please help... ^.^

5 comments:

chris sivewright said...

You should look at all the blogs I link to - many of them are Economics. You then link to them and read them every day.

Also, if you like thinking about Economics, I gave many questions to Maria/Elivira, Chee/Daisy today - and they couldn't answer any of them because they have not thought about Economics.

Find out what the questions were and then blog your answers.

Get thinking!

Universities: Bath, Aston, Southampton, LSE

chris sivewright said...

Here are some questions for you to think about, to blog about....

* Why does a £500 tuxedo rent for £90 a day while a £20,000 car rents for only £40?
* Why do female models earn so much more than male models?
* Why might retailers deliberately hammer dents into their own appliances?
* Why do the keypad buttons of drive-up cash machines have Braille dots?
* Why are child safety seats required in cars but not in airplanes?
* Why are whales, but not chickens, in danger of extinction?
* Why is there a light in your refrigerator but not in your freezer?
* Why do 24-hour convenience stores have locks on their doors?
* Why are newspapers, but not soft drinks, sold in vending machines that allow customers to take more units than they paid for?
* Why are brown eggs more expensive than white ones, even though the two types taste the same and have identical nutritional value?

chris sivewright said...

Also you should enrol on the (free) thinking course - ask Bibi about it........

chris sivewright said...

Look at this:

http://first-timer-busecon.blogspot.com/

This is homework.

If there are any questions you cannot answer...ask in your next Economics lesson

SIYI said...

Thank you very much ~ ^_^ Mr.Chris