Monday 28 September 2009

Dilemma 6 : The toaster

The case is : Sam 's live-partner has a taste in expensive nik-naks-things like toasters which burn an icon of the day's weather on the toast ,or solar-powered fountains for the garden pond.The toaster is in the cupboard as it always burnt the middle of the toast and under-did the rest,whilst the garden fountain clogged up after a day and sank to the bottom of the pond.

unsolicited ,a catalogue drops through the letterbox from a very fancy -and expensive -postal store ,computer-addressed to the partner.

And the question is SHOULD Sam quietly rid of it before they can be misled -or give it to them when they get home and wait for the next disastrous mistake?

If I was Sam I would rid it quietly because nobody wants their lives are be affected by others people.And to do this is good for his partner as well.It can make him do not waste his money to buy those rubbish stuff.Well I don't know if Sam like those things as well ,maybe he wouldn't!But just one thing I want to say nearly everyone is selfish... So...

But at the last I really do not know why is this relevant with business studies?... Well maybe I didn't understand enough .But that is my own view of this story. = =

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

Do businesses lie? If so, to whom - is their lying justified?