Monday 14 September 2009

The works about lapdesk

My part of work was to analyse the competitors of this product.

So as I researched there are plenty of products named "lapdesk" exist in the market.Therefore if we consider the development of this product we have to think about the competitors are there in the market .To see if our product is unique or not .So let me just give an example of a product to compare with this "unique lapdesk business & leisure folder".

First i will tell the advantages of this lapdesk ,it is easy to use and can easy to provide a right angle to write that is really a good idea and also as folder some paper and pens can be put in of course .And I don't think it is heavy. That's the function of this product it is simple but quite useful for a lot situations .Then I want to talk about the design of this product, as we see the picture we could know it is all blank ,I mean if a group of people use it and give some label on it(for example EF School)is also a good way to advertise.And about the pricing of it ,if you buy more the price will be cheaper.
And some disadvantages here as well. I think the price for it is really high and it may update by high technology soon I mean people will use laptop maybe instead of handwriting.

So let's see another product which called lapdesk but it is do with the laptop .may be more people will think it is more useful for us .Anyway there are the advantages of them. Laptop is very widely used in our lives.So the product about laptop may have more market.This product I'm going to introduce is made by plastic so it is very light to carry and it is not big .As we know the laptop always provide heat so this product it is to help about reduce the heat. That is a quite useful function.And it has many angles as well which means can make people comfortable as well .And the price is much cheaper than that one .
But the disadvantages are it is just can be used for laptop .we can not use it to write .And the design of it is not as nice as the last one .

While ~ actualy I think they all have the same idea but may be different purpose.So which product is better that is really depends on who will use it! But if ask me to choose one I will think about the one for laptop using~

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Show this to Peter for English and then re-post it, correctly.

Also where is your analysis of the 10 rebooting Britain

SIYI said...

O~ okok .

I am doing don't worry = =