Monday 2 February 2009

10 ways of using brick

BRICK ---- It's a very normal thing around us . We can see it nearly everywhere.But you know sometimes if I need you to think about where could it be used,and used for what ? You might can't think of the ways you could use it.

So let me just mention 10 ways of all ,you know it's just for open your thoughts!

*The most normal way to use it, is to build a house or a building or a bounding wall or something...(include to build stairs and dogs or cats house)
*It can be used for people who are fighting each other,I mean it can be used as a weapon. (This one is good ha~~)
*It can be carved and processed .And then it will become some souvenir or something else what you can sell it .( I think may be this one is a good business idea because low cost the if you are good you may have good profit on it)
*We can dig a big hole then put a brick in and we fill the hole with earth.Then after that we just wait hundreds even thousands of years and the people who live in that world may find this brick and because of that it will become an antique .
*We can use it the make a bed , desk , stool or something.There is too many things can make by bricks.
*You know the dog when they are trying to bite you the best thing to is not going to run ,but it is you go to pick a brick or stone then try to throw toward to the dog then it will be scared of you then it will turn around and then run away.(that's true)
*I still remember when I was young I was play with the brick.Just like I was use a small piece of brick to rub the bigger one and then I was get a lot of power. It was really good I was enjoy in it so much so that way until now I can still remember.So what I'm mean is It is a good toy for children.
*Also it can be used as a pen ,you can draw something on the ground.
*You can use it to keep the door open
*You can make a container by using the brick.

There still are many ways dose the brick can be used... But here I just give 10 ways ... About the others you can think by youself~~

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Maybe use brick to hit Lex on head?

Mr.Lex said...

YEp....I hope so...!=)