Wednesday 4 February 2009

Evaluate the two markets that I have been to this morning

This morning we were going with our business teacher Mr.Chris to city centre to feel how to learn business and to make us think the business just close us in our lives~ I think that's was a good "class" except it made me so tried.
OK the question was compare two markets just in town .That's why we went to the "Covered Market" and the "Gloucester Green Wednesday Market ."

So the Covered Market will be the first I want to talk about.I have been there several times already.But every time I went to there is just for food or drink.I have never brought something in that market.Cause I think the goods inside is quite expensive.The good side in this market is : It is a inside market and it is made up by many small shops .That's mean a market like that might make people shopping more convenience people can just find the shop which has things they want to buy and the consumer can have a good environment to shopping .For example If it rainy the costumer can still buy things they need inside the market.And also this market is clean and it is very huge.I can remember in the middle of the market has a big space also in this market you can find many little ways,may be is too many.But I think walk on those little road is very comfortable,But accidently you might getting lost.And by the way I think in that's market dose have two of my favourite things one is called Ben's cookies and the other is called moo moo's ...they a pretty delicious! I love them so much!And also there have a cake shop which is just named The cake shop the cakes in that shop is prefect just like a arts!And the location of this market is good.

Then the Gloucester Green Wednesday Market which is near the bus station and just open on Wednesday.I think this one compare with the first one it is dirtyer .And I think the price in this market is much lower but the quality also poorer.This one is like a real market . cause it's not like the first has somewhere can make people sit down and have a cup of coffee.At there you can find the British breakfast.And there was many people in here when I went to there.I think the location is very fine .because is near a station for example people who are waiting for a tube they can have a look in the market to use their time.And if they have a look They might to buy something.But I think this market just have on Wednesday just one day and which is not a holiday most people are working or studying... And it is outside and noisy and dirty.

That was what my feeling of them. At the last I want to say I was very pleasure because of the trip of this morning although it made me very tried.

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

I think this is your longest blog in your own words - well done!

What about including photos?

chris sivewright said...

How is your DAILY blog coming along - you know, the one you write every day!