Tuesday 17 February 2009

A Good experience


Today I did the debate.It is the first time I debate in my life.And the most important thing is I did it in English!Even though the result is not so good , because our team lost.But for me it was a big success.Because To win or lose is not a important thing but the experience was really worth~

I was a challenger in our team.I know it is a important job but I had no choice because I didn't think I can keep speaking for 3 minutes also in front of a lot of people I don't have that confidence .So that's why I was a challenger.To be a Challenger you should ask some questions to the other team.If your questions are will good it will be very useful.But I think may be I just asked some stupid questions.(But maybe not, I hope they were not bad as I think).I was nervous,but anyway I made it.By the way Daisy had very good comport.And we also prepared a lot.

And then I want to talk about our opponents ,They are all very good at English.And they have found a lot of stuff.But one of the two girl has really strong accent so I didn't really understand much What did she say.But anyway they were good .

So I think at the least I was stand up and I was speak,no matter what I said is good or not and no matter we were win or not ,I still think I was win because I overcome myself that's enough for me I think.

There is something I want to say :" At the least I am keep trying."

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Excellent post - a nervous but rewarding experience!

Mr.Lex said...

agreeeeee...=)))