Saturday 21 February 2009

Feeling bad

I was so sick.Even though the weather is very nice .Blue sky good sunshine...I am still ill.I am always cough and feel bad.So that's why my mood is not so good .Things always let me down.I am really not happy with my life now.I wanna change something.But I realizes that something I can't change it. Too many things happened to you and you can stop them .And for something that the only thing you can do is accept them.

Many people told I should be optimistic .But who is going to tell me what is the real thing can make us feel happy? It is love or friendship or what what what... I don't understand .Basically You are keeping hard to study because you want to go to a good university.You go to a good university and still study hard because you want to have a good job. You want to have a good job because you would like you could have a lots of money and you can have a good life.But it just mean you have a good life but not mean you already a happy life.But there is still a true it is if you don't have a good life you may can have a happy life.And you are trying to make you feel enrich,so you hell-bent to do something even you don't like it.So is it call numb?

I know that the world is callous.Even may none is real happy.And it can't be.Like if you are a rich man you need to consider and worried about how to make more money,but if you are a poor man you must worried about your life your family and so on.So how about the man not rich but not poor,they want to have more and more money they want to have better life... So everyone in the world needs to worry about something whatever it is... And there is really have a big different between each people we all end up by a death .Just want to say do everything you want !

So why we should do things that we don't want to do? Why we should always compare with others? There is no answer here .But There are 3 words in my mind : responsibility ,,aware satisfaction and keep fighting.

No comments: