Saturday 21 February 2009

About the restaurant - what kind of restaurant can make more profit?

Restaurant is already become a part of our life.When people have that money and time they want to go there.So that's mean restaurants are more and more important.So I wanna know what kinds of restaurant people would like to go ? So I think there are some important points:
  • The environment ,I think it is very important for a restaurant. I think I would like a restaurant is quiet and the seats are comfortable the lights are not too bright but must be enough for customer to see.(So I suggest to use candles)So I am sure people will enjoy it . But the thing is people who want to have a party won't choose a place like that cause it is too formal.
  • The next thing is the service that's effect the customers evaluate immediately .But it is a big cost for that restaurant.Like for example you need to train your staffs and if the staffs have good quality the wages you given also will be very high.
  • And the most important thing is the food quality.No matter where it is ,no matter the service is the best, as long as the food is special and delicious .You will have a lots of customers.I think yes . So to be a restaurant you should have good food first then you need to improve others.

That's what I am thinking about a restaurant. Yesterday I went to a restaurant in London.It was very nice it's named CHEZ GERARD. Because I ordered a dish an I don't like it , and I told them so they changed it for me .I think that's so good . Be honest I haven't tried to do this before.So I think it was good .but it is expensive.But I think it worth.

No comments: