Wednesday 25 February 2009

I think I'm able to be better than now

What I want to say it's now I feel more confident then before .Because I can feel I am getting better now .Maybe I haven't show my advancement on what I am doing .But I can feel that my attitude is really positive now .And now I am not like before always think about how to play and how to have fun...etc. Anyway I was like don't think about my study.So now I need to spend twice time then before to catch others.O...YES ... I am always like that don't care about what will happen tomorrow.really Like a child I know.

But now anyway I am starting my work.Even though it's a little late.But it's better than I haven't realize,Isn't it?So that is why I feel more confidence now .But still I know that I have a long way to go and it will be more difficult than now.But I am not afraid.Because I will keep trying~ and never give up.I know I can do better.

And those all need to thank people who helped me and encouraged me also who gave chances to me .Really If you didn't do those things maybe I will give up myself first.I'm not afraid you know that I am the person who want to be pay attention on.maybe everyone is,but I think it is the best motivation for me.I 'm really serious to say that.But like you know sometimes I'm also the person who is a bit shy.....So I know it's sound very contrary...But I am that person.

Anyway what I want to say just is : Still I don't want to be the best ,but I want to be the person who is making the most progress .
And I believe I can do that.I will working harder ^~^...... 嘿嘿...

4 comments:

Mr.Lex said...

Best luck for u...!
I can see....=))))

SIYI said...

hehehe~~ thank you ~~

NARA . YAN said...

哈哈,,~那加油啊!
还有哦,,笨蛋,,第一句就有错误 = =
should be“I feel more confident than befor" ,,

chris sivewright said...

Is there a reason why you DAILY blog became weekly?